Still feeling old? Just in case you weren't, the Class of 2009 Beloit College Mindset List has been released. In case you missed my previous Mindset List post, the List identifies some facts of life that distinguish this year's freshman class from the generations that preceded it.
Here are some selections from this year's 2009 Mindset List. As before, I am listing a small selection of this year's 75 items.
Class of 2009:
- They never saw Pat Sajak or Arsenio Hall host a late night television show.
- Jimmy Carter has always been an elder statesman.
- They don't remember when "cut and paste" involved scissors.
- They never had the fun of being thrown into the back of a station wagon with six others.
- Bill Gates has always been worth at least a billion dollars.
- For daily caffeine emergencies, Starbucks has always been around the corner.
- "Whatever" is not part of a question but an expression of sullen rebuke.
And there you have it. Youth is wasted on the young.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function related_posts() in /home/smarmyca/public_html/smarmycarny/wp-content/themes/smarmy/single.php on line 48