Googlism determines what Google thinks of a person, thing, place, or time. It then returns a list of who/what/when/where something is.
For instance, you can search to see who Google thinks Novac is. Check out the results for Google's answer to "Who is Novac?"
- Novac is all that and much more
- Novac is very proud of the many nationally recognized artists and media projects that have been developed at their center
- Novac is one of the largest clubs in the league
- Novac is the bounty hunter introduced in the second act hired by peagan for the sole purpose of capturing joy and luring cliff
- Novac is no ordinary man of wealth
- Novac is the proud recipient of a 1998 silver georgie award for excellence in a residential renovation under $50
- Novac is 8
- Novac is powered by acting world
- Novac is currently head of the plasma laboratory
- Novac is a testimony to the nightmare
- Novac is going through some dramatic rethinking
- Novac is sworn to secrecy
- Novac is leading the introduction of the rapid tooling process of sprayforming in europe
- Novac is suddenly struck by a ricochet and slumps to the floor
Go ahead and find out what Google thinks about you. Your full name may not work, so try your first name as an alternative. Then find out what Google thinks of your friends, your enemies, your hometown, your favorite bands, your favorite restaurants, your favorite foods, etc.