Here is the last batch of movies that are the third of three in its series:
- Crocodile Dundee in Los Angeles: D Didn't we already see this movie? In the original, he goes to NYC and says the "That's not a knife" line. This time he goes to the west coast, where the jokes are exactly the same.
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: A+ This was a great sequel with stellar perfoemances from Harrison Ford and Sean Connery.
- Ocean's Thirteen B- This is a sequel of a sequel of a remake. It's more or less the same plot as before. But as long as it makes money, we'll keep seeing it.
- Star Wars—Episode III: Revenge of the Sith: B I enjoyed watching this dark chapter to the Star Wars saga, despite Hayden Christensen who seemed to be fresh out of the Keanu Reeves acting school when he showed up for Episode II.
- Star Wars—Episode VI: Return of the Jedi: B+ This movie tied up the entire plot, and Vader was taken care of in a semi-respectable manner. On the other hand, Ewoks abound in this movie. There was a huge uproar over Jar Jar with Episode I, but he paled in comparison to the annoying Ewoks.
Please feel free to leave a comment. What do you agree or disagree with, and why? Which third in a trilogy movies do you wish were included that I didn't cover in these four posts?
Fatal error: Call to undefined function related_posts() in /home/smarmyca/public_html/smarmycarny/wp-content/themes/smarmy/single.php on line 48