Which minor Seinfeld characters do you enjoy? I left Newman out because he appeared in 47 episodes. That's a step beyond minor, in my book.
- George Steinbrenner: C- George Costanza could never get Steinbrenner to fire him. Steinbrenner's face is never seen on the show. Larry David did his voice, so there's an extra point right there.
- J. Peterman: A- Elaine's boss made her do all sorts of things just to keep her job. Perhaps it was watching Elaine's awful dance that caused John O'Hurley to host Dancing with the Stars. (And read the interesting story about the post-Seinfeld John O'Hurley and J. Peterman.)
- Susan Ross: C George's poor fiancée who died licking the poisonous wedding invitation envelopes that George bought.
- The Soup Nazi: A No soup for you! The Soup Nazi is probably the best minor Seinfeld character. Not only is he one of the most well known characters from the show, he only appeared in two episodes.
- Uncle Leo: B Uncle Leo was annoying, but at least he was good at it. He'd always talk about his son Jeffrey, who was never seen on-air.
Please feel free to leave a comment. What do you agree or disagree with, and why? I'm sure there are a few characters that people would like to see: Which minor Seinfeld characters do you wish were included that I didn't cover here?